Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tricky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tricky may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Tricky (musician) (born 1968), English producer and trip hop musician
- Tricky (TV series), a Saturday morning ITV children's television series
- Tricky TV, an ITV children's television magic series
- SSX Tricky, the second game in the SSX series
- Tricky, a female character in the mobile game Subway Surfers
- Tricky, a character in the Star Fox series of video games
- Tricky Hill, a summit in Missouri, US
- Tricky Nichols (1850–1897), American baseball pitcher
- Tricky Stewart (born 1974), American music producer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tricky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.